Our Response to COVID-19
During the pandemic, we had the opportunity to get trained and certified for “What House Cleaning Professionals Need to know in a COVID-19 World”. The training taught us about the pathogen of the virus/germs and how to properly use the best systems and processes in the home cleaning industry to help combat the spread of the coronavirus.
- Cleaning you home is one of the most important steps you can take to prevent the spread of infectious diseases like the new coronavirus or the flu. We will provide sanitation throughout your home with a EPA approved disenfectant.
- We have updated our Personal Protective Equipment and trained our staff on the best practices. All our employees wear gloves, shoes covers and mask while cleaning.
- We have stocked more hand sanitizer for employees to carry with them and disenfectant wipes for them to wipe equipment and buckets down. Our employees are also vigilant about washing their hands at every opportunity they can.
- We provide our teams with fresh microfiber cloths and mop pads in each home. This has not changed, we have always done this from the opening of our business.
- Having plans in place should the need arise in any of our communities. We are meeting regularly to refine and update those plans as new information becomes available, and to continue learning as much as we can to make informed decisions.
In addition, we are training our staff that if they have a temperature, cough, or any other signs of illness to remain at home. We are asking all our clients to postpone service if anyone in their home has had any recent symptoms of the flu, cold, or unidentified respiratory illness. We are making sure that our staff knows that it is our duty to help slow the transmission of Covid-19 and to be extra diligent in assessing their own health and asking all clients to postpone service if they have any concerns. We have waived all cancellation fees for clients during the outbreak except for lockout fees.